How to Get Forklift Certification
How To Get Forklift Certification (OSHA Compliant) The Easy And Affordable Way With Our 1 Hour Online Training.
Certifies Your Employees to Operate a Forklift Today
Are you a manager, supervisor or foreman who needs to get your operators forklift certified?
You can have them certified in one hour with the CertifyMe Online Forklift Training and Certification Program.
This program is 100% OSHA-compliant. It provides all the training your employees need to safely operate up to 7 classes of powered industrial trucks per OSHA standards.
On completion, you (or your employees) can instantly print their forklift licenses and operator cards. Hard copies, including laminated wallet cards, arrive by mail in about a week.
The 2 Phases of Forklift License Training
OSHA regulations require two phases of training to become forklift certified: classroom-style training and a hands-on evaluation.
The CertifyMe forklift program offers both. But there’s a bonus…
The classroom-style training is 100% online (and still OSHA-compliant).
This gives your workers the convenience of learning and passing the test from their phones, a tablet or computer. And it saves your company money because there’s no travel and no time away from work.
Here are the 2 phases of forklift certification:
Phase 1: Online Forklift Training and Test
From any internet-connected device, your employees simply take the forklift training program followed by a short test – each online. They WILL pass because they can correct any wrong answers during the test. This portion takes about one hour.
Phase 2: Hands-on Employer Evaluation
After the test, there’s a printable operator checklist and evaluation form to conduct the evaluation.
According to OSHA, “Hands-on evaluation by an employer may be conducted by any individual with the experience, training and knowledge to train and evaluate forklift operators and assess their competence.”
In other words, no special certification is required to conduct the evaluation. Any qualified employee can do it.
With the CertifyMe Online Forklift Training and Certification Program, your operators can easily and affordably get certified in an afternoon.
CertifyMe.net Certificate of Completion and Operator Card
Instantly print proof of certification upon passing the test…
The Right Forklift Class for Each Employee
CertifyMe offers 3 forklift training programs, one for each of the 3 types of forklifts.
Simply choose the program that’s right for each of your operators.
- Class 1: Electric Motor Rider Trucks
- Class 4: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks
- Class 5: Pneumatic Tire Internal Combustion Engine Trucks
Pallet Jacks and Order Pickers
- Class 2: Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks
- Class 3: Electric Motor Hand or Hand/Rider Trucks
Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Class 7: Electric and Internal Combustion Engine Tractors
These separate training programs are designed to save your employees time and save your company money.
The Importance of OSHA Compliance
OSHA’s purpose is to keep employees safe. To carry out that purpose, OSHA keeps a close eye on employers to be sure they follow its safety regulations. Violations can vary from $3,000 to $30,000 per unlicensed forklift operator.
CertifyMe.net protects your company from costly OSHA violations.
Stay Safe – Prevent Injuries, Death and Lawsuits
Forklift certification is a tiny investment that protects your employees and your company. The training ensures your employees know how to safely operate their equipment, which results in several benefits:
- Keeps employees safer from injury or death
- Prevents accidents that can destroy inventory
- Prevents costly OSHA fines
- Reduces the risk of lawsuits
Why Trust CertifyMe.net
- No-travel online training saves time and money compared to in-person training
- Certifies your forklift operators in one day
- Instantly print proof of certification
- Available for 3 types (and 7 classes) of forklifts. Save money by using only what you need.
- Available in English and Spanish
- Trusted by 28,032+ companies (no OSHA violations on our tab)
- FREE 3-Year Renewals for Life: we’ll email you when it’s time for each employees’ free renewal
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee on all trainings, no questions asked
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.