These trusted companies use Certifyme.net to stay OSHA compliant:
What We Do
Here Are Just A Few Reasons Why So Many Companies (And Individuals) Use CertifyMe.Net For Our 100% OSHA Compliant Online Forklift Certification…
- You and/or your employees can be OSHA certified in about 1 hour from now. Just enter your information on this page to get started
- Automatically print a copy of your operator certification cards and wallet cards the instant your employee completes our online program. An original laminated card with be mailed within 5 – 7 days.
- The online training can be completed on an extended lunch break, in your employee’s home, or anywhere they have access to the Internet.
- Training can even be completed from an iPAD, iPhone, laptop, or any other device that has internet connection!
- Forklift certification conducted offsite can cost hundreds of even thousands of dollars. Forklift certification with CertifyMe.net costs only $49.95 per individual. We provide everything you need in one simple package, straight from the Internet.
- The beauty of this OSHA forklift certification card training is that you can complete the training from anywhere at anytime. You do not have to purchase any manuals or books to study and you do not have to schedule a certain time or rent out a building to go through the forklift certification card training. It is the most cost-effective training that you will find anywhere.
- There are no books or videos to buy, costly training facilities to rent or special times to schedule. If it’s a 15 minute break, over lunch or after work… simply log in and start!
- It’s NEVER BEEN FASTER OR EASIER to ensure that you get the proper forklift training and documentation necessary to meet OSHA standards.
- Over 28,032 other companies (and counting) have used Certifyme.net to train their employees and stay OSHA compliant without the hassle and expenses of in-person classroom training.
- Your employee does not have to go off-site for their online forklift certification, this reduces staff downtime and also minimizes your potential liability for off-site conduct
- All employers and employees can instantly print their certificates and wallet cards from anywhere that has an Internet connection!
5 Easy Steps
- Register Your
- Register Your
- 60 Minute online
Curriculum & Test
- Automatically Print operator
Card / Certificate / onsite
Evaluation Check list
How CertifyMe.net Works
- CertifyMe processes the successfully completed online forklift training program.
- An E-mail message is sent to the employer to verify that the operator has completed the training module.
- A printed certificate of course completion and wallet sized operator cards will be promptly mailed to the employer.
- The employer or supervisor can print out the Operator Daily Checklist and the Operator On-Site Evaluation Form.
Since December 1, 1999, OSHA standards require forklift training and certification for any employee who operates a powered industrial truck. OSHA itself does not conduct training or certify forklift operators. This is the responsibility of the employer. Operators who have had a near miss, an accident or seen doing unsafe acts are required to undergo refresher forklift training. Employers also have obligations regarding temporary employees.
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.