Las Vegas Forklift Training and Certification
One of the best things about having forklift certification Las Vegas is the ability to pick up and move to another state any time you like. It’s one of those industries where you can take your skills with you wherever you go. There are loads of reasons to use your forklift certification in Las Vegas from CertifyMe.
1. The climate – Las Vegas enjoys a subtropical, hot desert climate. It has an average of 300 sunny days each year. Humidity is often less than 10%. For individuals with forklift certification Las Vegas, this is a definite plus for creaky joints or those with allergies like asthma.
2. Cost of living – While wages for a person with forklift training Las Vegas are a few beers less than the national average (median income of $32,027 compared to $32,648), it is a lot easier to get by with less. To maintain the same standard of living that can be achieved for $3,300 in Las Vegas, someone with forklift training in Las Vegas who moves to New York would need $6,423.
3. Quality of Life – The QOL Index in Las Vegas is 225.4 compared to New York, where it is 117.91. Differences may be attributed to purchasing power, health care, property price to income ratio and levels of pollution.
Employment Opportunities with Forklift Certification Las Vegas
With the population in Las Vegas constantly increasing, jobs in the construction industry for people with forklift training Las Vegas are plentiful. More than a third of homes in Las Vegas are five years old or less. Casino developers are always trying to outdo each other in the outlandishness stakes so this, too, keeps operators with forklift certification in Las Vegas steadily employed. The local business community works closely with the state government to provide incentives for growth.
After Work with Forklift Training Las Vegas
If you can resist the pull of the gambling centers, there is still plenty to do in Las Vegas after work with forklift certification Las Vegas. There are, for example, numerous museums located in the 89101 zip code:
• Las Vegas Natural History Museum on Las Vegas Boulevard
• Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park, East Washington Avenue
• Las Vegas Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (Mob Museum), East Stewart Avenue
There are no major league sports teams in Las Vegas or anywhere in the state of Nevada so if you are a football or baseball fan with forklift training Las Vegas, you are out of luck. Performing arts are big here, with the Smith Center for Performing Arts on Symphony Park Avenue and the Grammy Award-winning Las Vegas Academy of International Studies, Performing and Visual Arts in downtown Las Vegas. This is what is referred to as a “magnet school,” a fact worth noting if you are a parent with forklift training Las Vegas.
Places to Eat in Las Vegas
Making a living with forklift training in Las Vegas is hungry work and this town has no shortage of eateries. The Boiling Crab is a popular and reasonably-priced restaurant specializing in seafood and Cajun/Creole cuisine. Other restaurants in Las Vegas with four to five star ratings include Mount Everest’s India Cuisine on West Sahara Avenue, Guy Savoy on The Strip and Picasso, also on The Strip.
Parents with forklift certification in Las Vegas should note that the Clark County School District is the fifth largest in the nation. The University of Nevada Medical School is located here, as is the Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.
Within Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and other suburbs, local bus services are run by RTC Transit. There are no Amtrak trains serving Las Vegas. Both international and national flights operate out of McCarran International Airport, another potential employer for people with forklift training in Las Vegas.
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.