Access your free Covid-19 safety course in your members area once you have completed your purchase.
Washington, D.C. Forklift Certification 100% Online
CertifyMe.net offers online forklift certification in Washington, D.C. at an affordable rate. For just $59.95, you can train for a new career from anywhere with an internet connection. Once training is complete, you’ll be eligible to operate forklifts through Washington, D.C., the DMV, and the rest of the United States. Our online forklift certification classes couldn’t be more convenient or a better value.
How Online Forklift Certification in Washington, D.C. Works
It’s easy to get employees forklift certified online in Washington, D.C. Rather than send operators off-site for time consuming, expensive training programs, you can train workers from your own offices. They can learn from anywhere with an internet connection. Here’s how:
- Sign Up – Register for an account on CertifyMe.net and then sign up each operator you want to train.
- Select Forklift Courses – We offer a number of types of forklift training courses. Whether your business relies upon rough terrain lifts, pallet jacks, or any other kind of forklift, there’s a CertifyMe.net course that fits the bill. Simply select the course you need and then check out.
- Complete Online Learning – Learners can finish their training in their own time and at their own pace from any device of their choice. Once finished, they’ll need to take and pass an online skills test. There’s no pressure, as they can take the test as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- On-Site Evaluation – Next, an on-site employee of yours must provide a hands-on evaluation. If you don’t have someone in mind for these evaluations, our Train-the-Trainer course can teach operators how to train others and perform this evaluation. They’re also given a checklist to guide their evaluations.
- Print Your Operator Card – When the final steps are completed, you can print proof of training immediately. Add certification cards to the human resources files of each employee.
Why Choose CertifyMe.net for Washington, D.C. Forklift Certification
Forklift operators throughout the United States must be properly trained to OSHA standards before they begin working. Should OSHA discover your business employs untrained, uncertified employees, you may face stiff fines and penalties for doing so. The safety of your employees and the future of your organization rides on proper training.
There are a number of benefits associated with our Washington, D.C. forklift certification:
- 24/7 Access – Employees can learn from any time of place that works for them. So long as they have a device connected to the internet, they can train.
- Quick and Simple- Most people finish the course in about an hour. The final exam can be taken as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- Printable Certification Cards – Once training is complete, employees can immediately print off certification cards that prove they’re properly trained in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Free Lifetime Renewals – CertifyMe.net is the only company who offers free lifetime renewals for our students. OSHA requires all operators recertify every three years. If a refresher class is needed, you can revisit our material any time.
- A Fantastic Value – Save time and money by skipping out on off-site training. For $59.95, your team can train from anywhere with an internet connection.
Traditional forklift training courses just can’t compare with our offerings. If you’re still feeling uncertain about whether to proceed, our reviews section may be reassuring. See for yourself just how valuable a partnership with CertifyMe.net can be! Since all our courses come with a 100 percent money back guarantee, there’s no risk in giving us a try.
Frequently Asked Questions About Forklift Certification in Washington, D.C.
If you’re still feeling confused about how to get forklift certified in Washington, D.C., allow us to expound on the topic. Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
Do I Need a Forklift License in Washington, D.C.?
Nationwide OSHA standards require all forklift operators to be fully trained and evaluated in accordance with standard 29 CFR 1910.178(I)(1).
Do I Need Experience to Earn My Forklift Certification in Washington, D.C.?
No experience is necessary to complete forklift certification training with CertifyMe.net.
Can I Register for Training, Or Does My Employer Need to Sign Me Up?
OSHA requires employers to provide forklift training and certification opportunities for their employees. While you can register for yourself and pay for the class out of pocket, it may make more sense to get hired for a forklift operator job first and get certified through your employer.
How Much Do Forklift Operators in Washington, D.C. Earn?
The average salary for forklift operators in Washington, D.C. is $45,088 per year. Inexperienced operators may make less than average as they’re first starting out, while more experienced operators may earn even more as they gain more experience.
How to Get Washington, D.C., Forklift Training and Certification
Of course, the best way to get trained and certified to drive a forklift in Washington, D.C., or anywhere else in the country, is through CertifyMe. With our 100% OSHA compliant online training, you can print your certificate in as little as one hour. Benefit from Washington D.C. forklift certification and contact us today to get started!
If you have any questions about our forklift certification in Washington D.C., contact our OSHA forklift compliance consultants at 1-888-699-4800. To get started today and enhance your company’s OSHA compliant training program, register your company for Washington D.C. forklift certification. Thanks for visiting CertifyMe.net!
Follow step-by-step instructions to get OSHA compliant!
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.