Access your free Covid-19 safety course in your members area once you have completed your purchase.
Atlanta Forklift Certification 100% Online
There’s never been an more convenient way to earn your Atlanta forklift certification. CertifyMe.net offers easy, affordable online training for just $59.95. Once you finish our coursework, you’ll be ready to operate forklifts throughout the Peach State and the rest of the country. Our online forklift certification courses allow you train from anywhere you have an internet connection.
How Online Forklift Certification in Atlanta Works
Earning your forklift certification in Atlanta is easier than you might expect. Instead of sending employees off-site to expensive, time-consuming training programs, they can learn from your workplace or their own homes. The steps to getting certified with us include:
- Sign Up – Employers can create an account on CertifyMe.net to sign up their employees for training.
- Choose Forklift Course – We offer a range of certifications depending on the type of forklifts you depend upon. Choose the courses that best apply to your needs.
- Complete Online Training – Workers can undergo training in their own time and at their own pace on any device. Once complete, operators will need to take and pass an online skills tests. There’s no pressure, since they can take the test as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- On-Site Evaluation – Next, an on-site employee of yours must conduct a hands-on evaluation. If you don’t have someone who can perform this test, check out our Train-the-Trianer course that teaches operators how to train others and perform this test.
- Print Your Operator Card – After you’ve completed these steps, your operator will be certified to drive a forklift in Atlanta and throughout the United States. Employees can print their operator card to add to their Human Resources file as proof of their certification.
Why Choose CertifyMe.net for Atlanta Forklift Certification
Forklift operators Atlanta and across all of the United States must be properly trained to OSHA standards before they begin work. Putting untrained, uncertified employees to work behind the wheel of a forklift is asking for an accident – or for an expensive OSHA fine. Don’t put your business or the lives of your employees at risk by allowing untrained workers to drive forklifts.
Our convenient online classes for Atlanta forklift certification comes with a wide range of benefits, including:
- 24/7 access to the curriculum – This availability ensures employees can learn at any time or location that works best for them. So long as you have a device connected to the internet, you can complete our course.
- Fast and Easy – Most people complete our coursework in about an hour’s time. The final exam can be taken as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- Certification Cards – Once training is complete, employees may print certification cards to prove they are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Free Renewals – OSHA requires all forklift drivers recertify after three years. We offer free lifetime renewals!
- Affordable – At just $59.95, our courses are an incredible value. You’ll also save time and money by not needing to send your employees off-site for training.
For these reasons and more, traditional forklift training classes just don’t measure up to CertifyMe.net! If you’re still feeling uncertain about whether to proceed, see our reviews section. It can show you exactly how valuable a partnership with CertifyMe.net can truly be. Since we offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee, there’s no risk in giving us a try.
Frequently Asked Questions About Forklift Certification in Atlanta
If you’re still feeling confused about how to get forklift certified in Atlanta, allow us to shed a little more light on the subject. Here are a few answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
Do I Need a Forklift License in Atlanta?
Yes, nationwide OSHA standards require all forklift drivers be trained and evaluated in accordance with standards 29 CFR 1910.178(I)(1).
Do I Need Experience to Earn My Forklift Certification in Atlanta?
No experience is necessary to complete forklift certification training with CertifyMe.net.
Can I Register for Training, Or Should My Employer Sign Me Up?
While there’s no harm in registering independently, employers are legally required to provide and pay for training for their forklift operators. If you’re considering a career in forklift operation, try finding a job first. Once on board, your employer can sign you up for CertifyMe.net.
How Much Do Forklift Operators Earn in Atlanta?
Forklift operators in Atlanta earn an average annual salary of $39,782. Of course, the more experienced you are, the higher the salary you’re likely to earn.
How Common are Forklift Accidents?
Forklift accidents happen all too often. In fact, one recent accident in Georgia led to the death of a forklift operator. Proper training can help minimize the risks of such accidents.
How Costly Can OSHA Fines be in Atlanta?
This report shows multiple infractions that total over $300,000! Get Certified to learn how to the job correctly and safely.
Get Your Atlanta Forklift Certification at CertifyMe.net
If you have any questions about our Atlanta forklift certification and training, give CertifMe.net a call today at 1-888-699-4800. Learn more about our Atlanta forklift certification and training to see how it benefits your entire company. To get started today, click here and register your company. Thanks for choosing CertifyMe.net for your Atlanta forklift certification!
Follow step-by-step instructions to get OSHA compliant!
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.