Las Vegas Forklift Certification and Training
Las Vegas is a bustling city constantly teeming with new projects. It may not seem like it, but forklift operators are an integral part of what keeps Las Vegas fresh and running. If you’ve been thinking of moving to Las Vegas, a forklift career might be your chance. And if you should ever seek a quieter and slower paced way of life, you can pick up and move to another state any time you like with your Las Vegas forklift certification. Equipment operation is one of those industries where you can take your skills with you wherever you go. However, we think there are loads of reasons to use your forklift certification in Las Vegas from CertifyMe.
Top Reasons to Complete Your Forklift Certification in Las Vegas
1. The Climate – Las Vegas enjoys a subtropical, hot desert climate. It has an average of 300 sunny days each year. Humidity is often less than 10%. For individuals with forklift certification Las Vegas, this is a definite plus for creaky joints or those with allergies like asthma.
2. Cost of Living – While wages for a person with Las Vegas forklift certification are a few beers less than the national average (median income of $32,027 compared to $32,648), it is a lot easier to get by with less. You can achieve the same standard of living for $3,300 in Las Vegas, as opposed to someone with forklift training in Las Vegas who moves to New York would need $6,423.
3. Quality of Life – The QOL Index in Las Vegas is 225.4 compared to New York, where it is 117.91. Differences may be attributed to purchasing power, health care, property price to income ratio and levels of pollution.
Employment Opportunities with Forklift Certification Las Vegas
With the population in Las Vegas continually increasing, jobs in the construction industry for people with forklift training Las Vegas are plentiful. More than a third of homes in Las Vegas are five years old or less. Casino developers are always trying to outdo each other in the outlandishness stakes so this, too, keeps operators with forklift certification in Las Vegas steadily employed. The local business community works in close collaboration with the state government to provide incentives for growth.
Things to Do In Las Vegas
If you can resist the pull of the gambling centers, there is still plenty to do in Sin City after work with forklift certification in Las Vegas. There are, for example, numerous museums located in the 89101 zip code:
• Las Vegas Natural History Museum on Las Vegas Boulevard
• Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park, East Washington Avenue
• Las Vegas Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (Mob Museum), East Stewart Avenue
There are no major league sports teams in Las Vegas or anywhere in the state of Nevada, so if you are a football or baseball fan with forklift training Las Vegas, you are out of luck. Performing arts are prominent here, with the Smith Center for Performing Arts on Symphony Park Avenue and the Grammy Award-winning Las Vegas Academy of International Studies, Performing and Visual Arts in downtown Las Vegas. This is what is referred to as a “magnet school,” a fact worth noting if you are a parent with forklift training Las Vegas.
Parents with forklift certification in Las Vegas should note that the Clark County School District is the fifth-largest in the nation. The University of Nevada Medical School is located here, as is the Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.
Within Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and other suburbs, local bus services are run by RTC Transit, but no Amtrak trains are currently serving Las Vegas. Both international and national flights operate out of McCarran International Airport, another potential employer for people with forklift training in Las Vegas.
Choose CertifyMe.Net for Las Vegas Forklift Certification
Can’t wait to make Las Vegas your home? Stop wasting time and complete your Las Vegas forklift certification to find a new job quickly. Sound overwhelming? Think again! CertifyMe.net has the most convenient and efficient online forklift certification Las Vegas course available. All you have to do is create an account, work through the modules, and in about one hour, you can be holding your printed forklift certificate in your hand ready for the practical assessment. You can can complete your practical assessment in any work area, so you don’t need to be in Las Vegas in a job to finish your training. And for only $59.95 per module, you’ll have your ticket to an exciting new life in Las Vegas in record time with minimal investment needed.
Sound too good to be true? Sign up on the CertifyMe.net website and see that it’s not!
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.