California Forklift Certification 100% Online
CertifyMe.net, the leader in convenient, online California forklift certification, offers a full selection of California forklift certification courses for your entire powered industrial truck fleet. For $59.95, you can help ensure all your lift operators are fully OSHA compliant. What’s more, our online California forklift certification is valid across the United States. If you have operations beyond California, CertifyMe.net is the only training solution you need!
How to Get Forklift Certified in California
We’ve helped many companies get their California forklift certification. In just a few easy steps, you’re on the road to full OSHA compliance!
- Sign Up – Employers can sign their workers up with CertifyMe.net by creating an account.
- Choose Forklift Course – We offer a variety of forklift certifications depending on the type of forklift your operator will be driving, for example, rough terrain forklifts or pallet jacks (see our offered courses in the image below). Choose the courses needed and check out.
- Complete Online Training – Operators can complete the training in their own time and at their own pace from any device. Upon completion, workers will need to take and pass an online test to demonstrate their skills. There’s zero pressure, they can take the test as many times as needed to pass.
- On-Site Evaluation – An on-site employee of yours must provide a hands-on evaluation. Don’t have an operator trained to give these hands-on evaluations? Check out our train-the-trainer course that teaches operators how to train others and give this evaluation, complete with a checklist.
- Print Your Operator Card – Once this final step is complete, your operator will be certified to drive a forklift in California and throughout the United States! Employees can print their operator card and certificate directly from our program for proof of certification.
Why Pick Our Forklift Certification in California?
Every forklift operator in California and the United States needs to be properly trained by OSHA standards. Having untrained and uncertified employees operating forklifts can result in large OSHA fines, and it happens more often than you think. Don’t risk your business or the lives of your employees by allowing untrained workers to drive forklifts.
Our convenient online course for California forklift certification comes with a number of perks:
- 24/7 access to the curriculum – allows employees to learn at any time or place that’s convenient. The courses can also be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Fast and Easy – The course only takes about an hour to complete, and the test at the end can be taken as many times as an employee needs until they pass.
- Certification Cards – Upon completion of the training, employees can print their certification cards that serve as proof of training and OSHA compliance.
- Free Renewals – We’re the only company who gives free lifetime access to the training course. OSHA requires an evaluation of forklift drivers’ performance every three years. If a refresher course is needed, with CertifyMe.net there is no need to pay again. Use our course again every three years or whenever you need a refresher.
- Affordable – Not only are our courses $59.95, you’ll save time and money by not having to send your operators to an off-site location for training.
How Much Does Forklift Certification in California Cost?
Our California forklift certification courses are the gold standard for training and safety in the Golden State and cost just $59.95!
FAQs for How to Get Forklift Certified in California
What previous experience is necessary for California forklift certification?
Absolutely none at all. Anyone can take – and pass – our forklift certification in California!
Do all my drivers need a California forklift license?
Yes, per standards laid out in OSHA guideline 29 CFR 1910.178(I)(1).
Is online California forklift certification the responsibility of the employee or employer?
OSHA rules state that every employer in California (and across the United States) has to provide forklift certification in California. Since many companies don’t have the resources or know-how to take this on, they sign up with CertifyMe.net to ensure all their workers are fully compliant.
Is it possible to have a loss of life if forklift certification and safety regulations are not followed?
Unfortunately that answer is Yes, in this example from the Department of Industrial Relations, a report of a fatal forklift accident.
Get Your Forklift Certification in California Today!
California’s state economy is larger than all but a handful of countries. The most populous state in the U.S. needs dependable forklift drivers to handle everything from construction projects, distribution of cargo, general warehouse work, specialized maintenance, and much more. If your Golden State company needs forklift certification, CertifyMe.net has comprehensive courses to get you on the path to compliance!
Take hold of your future with forklift certification in California with CertifyMe.net. If you’re not sure about where to start, or how to get forklift certification in California, give CertifyMe.net a call today at 1-888-699-4800. Register your company today and ensure your company is OSHA compliant!
Learn more about forklift training and certification in these California cities:
This low-cost program can be completed anytime, anywhere!
Get Started Now By Registering Your Company For Free!
- FREE 3 Year Renewals
- Instant Access 24/7
- Print Your Proof of Training
- OSHA Accepted Nationwide
*If you are an individual not currently employed by a company use your personal name in
the 'Company Name' field.